G&E Tropical

Logo

Geremia Gil (570) 815-9260

Elena Lopez Gil (570) 309-2833

US & Canada (570) 521-2408

Overview

LUXURY VILLAS IN PUNTA CANA PARADISE! BEST PRICES!, Bavaro

Price: $160000

Residential

Property Type

Garage

3

Bedroom

2

Bathroom

152

Square Meters

Year Built

Spesification

About Property

Description Exclusive Villas real estate development with privileged location just 5 minutes from Downtown Punta Cana and 10 minutes from Playa Bavaro. AmenitiesYoga and Crossfit areaChildren’s playgroundPet ParkBotanical Area24/7 SecurityArrecife Beach Club Reserve with $1000Signing of the contract 20% of the total amountDuring Construction 30% of the total amountDelivery 50% of the price DeliveryDecember 2023August […]

Spesification

Property Features

Interior Features

Exterior Finish

Lot Features

Appliances

View

Heating

Cooling

Roof

Sewer/Water Systems

Extra Features

Buying Options

Spesification

Map Location

Get in Touch

G&E Tropical properties

Elena Lopez Gil

Sales Agent

Call Now

Schedule Tour